4005 Bristol Highway
Johnson City, TN 37601
© 2014 Mountain View Baptist Church. All Rights Reserved.
MVBC is needing van drivers for Wednesday nights & Sunday mornings and we also need children's department volunteers for Wednesday nights! Please consider helping with this ministry. We need you!!! See Josh Edens, Children's Pastor for details.
CPR & AED Training to be Offered @ MVBC - Please sign up on the sheet in the information center if you are interested in becoming certified. The cost is $15.00 per person. We must have 20 interested people before we can begin. Call Coty Malone @ 557-7612 for more information.
2 for you in 2017...
a year-long challenge for 2017 for the entire church.
This is a challenge to every Christian to focus on and work towards winning
2 other souls in 2017!
Select an event to view full event details.
Contact us to add your church events to the calendar!
- July 30th we will continue with week TWO of our new session of our New Members Class. It will go 4-6 weeks and take place at 9:45 AM on Sundays in the conference room.
- July 30th we will be volunteering at the 2017 Good Samaritan Backpack Distribution. We will need volunteers for setup from 3-4:30 and to serve from 4:30-7 PM.
- August 5th the youth will go on another Hiking Bible Study trip- this time to Blue Hole. It will be about a 1 mile hike round-trip.
- August 5th the ladies are going to hear Christian author Lisa Harper speak at 1st Baptist Kingsport. Cost is $20 and includes lunch. Reserve your spot by August 2nd.
- August 19th the children's department will go to Day Quest at Doe River Gorge. Cost is $25 for kids over 7, and $10 per child 7 and under. We need to know who is going by July 23rd.
- August 20th we will have an Open House for the Hope House following our 11 AM service.
- September 22nd at 6 PM the youth will host a "More than A Lock-In" until 10 AM on the 23rd. Register by clicking here.
- February 9-11th will be our Fourth Annual Magic in the Mountains Marriage retreat in Asheville.
Men's Bible Study - Sundays, 6:00 PM
In the sanctuary
Women's Bible Study- will not meet for the next few weeks while they take a summer break.
Sunday School Prayer Meeting – Sundays @ 9:20 AM.
In the 1st floor conference room
Children's Ministry – Wednesdays @ 7:00 - 8:00 PM
Prayer Meeting – Wednesdays @ 7:00 PM
In the Adult II Sunday School Room